THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Convention Sargodha October 2011

Convention Sargodha October 2011
Here was a big crowd and all pastors of my city Sargodha was present here in this program I invited Rev.Joseph C Lal as a guest speaker from Lahore city and Pastor Robin Abid as a worship leader from Faisalabad. Pastors was very happy and especially our guest speaker admit this code that this is good that all deferent denominations pastors are together in one meeting and the all are member of Christian Alliance Ministries. I am happy and we gave the chance to other pastors on the stage for prayers and other segments. We distribute Bibles in this program. I am thankful to God He always love me and He helps me and we do all this in Sargodha city. This all is result of your prayers. Please open the attachment and check the pictures or click on this link of picture album. https://picasaweb.google.com/118295273863061154497/ConventionOctober2011# I am thankful for your prayers for this program. Our next program is next month 11 November ,Friday and Rev.Razaq Inayat national coordinator CLM (Church Led Movement) Campus Crusade for Christ is invited as a guest speaker please pray for our next program I have no money for coming program but I believe God will do because this is God’s work and He will provide everything. Hallelujah God Bless You http://reachtovision.blogspot.com and http://www.facebook.com/cam.pakistan and www.reachtovision.com
 
                                                                  
                                                                              Convention October 2011

0 comments: